Office Hours
Contact Us

Slip and Fall Accidents

Coria Law can help you maximize the compensation you are entitled to for your medical care, lost wages, and pain and suffering.

Free Consultation

Slip and Fall Accidents

When entering a public space, most people do not expect to slip and fall. Whether it is due to a slippery floor, poorly lit areas, or lack of warning sign, slip and fall accidents can result in serious injuries, including broken bones. This raises the questions of who is responsible for this accident. Slip and fall accidents are a part of the premises liability area. When you fall on someone else’s property due to lack of maintenance, they are responsible for your injuries. All types of injuries, whether physical or mental, should be addressed and treated properly. The cost of the treatment you receive, or any other type of cost that are incurred from an accident, is not something you should have to pay if they were caused due to the negligence of another.

Common places for Slip and Fall Accidents:

Retail stores

+ Restaurants

+ Supermarkets

+ Parking lots

+ Offices

+ Workplace

What We Do

If you have been injured and believe someone else is to blame for the injury in an incident, outside of the course of your employment, you may be entitled to a personal injury case. Coria Law has the ability to assist you in obtaining compensation for, but not limited to, medical expenses, property damage, pain and suffering, and lost wages. We will always prioritize your health and make sure you get the treatment you need.

What We are expert of

Frequently Asked Questions

As a claim or lawsuit can be very time consuming and difficult, there is no harm in getting a free consultation about your case. Our attorney is able to explain the rules of the state of California and help you decide whether it would be better to go ahead with a claim or file a lawsuit.

Contact us

Who can I sue if I’m injured on someone else’s property?

Possible responsibility parties in a premises liability case are:
+ Landlords
+ Homeowner
+ Businessowner
+ Company (ex. restaurant)
+ An employee

Ultimately, you would want to get a lawyer to review your case because it is possible that one or more companies and/or people are responsible.

How long do I have to file a lawsuit after I slip and fall?

The statute of limitations for a slip and fall case is generally 2 years. There are certain aspects of a case that can lower that time period. It is best to consult with a personal injury attorney to get more insight about your personal case.

How can a slip and fall attorney help me with my case?

At Coria Law, we prioritize treatment of our clients because it is important that all injuries are addressed and cared for properly. Our office works with many medical doctors and facilities across Southern California. With the resources we have, we are able to get you into all types of medical treatment needed right away.

Secondly, we take on the responsibility of obtaining compensation from the responsible party. Many insurance companies and at-fault parties will low-ball victims without attorneys. Surprisingly, many people take those offers because they do not fully know what their case/situation is worth. An attorney would be able to evaluate your case and fight for a fair compensation.

How much does an attorney charge for their services?

At Coria Law, we work on a contingency basis. Thus, if we don’t win, you don’t pay! This is provided to all of our clients in writing upon them hiring our firm.